School's been my latest and greatest time consumer, like for real. Meaning I haven't actually thought up anything or found anything around that I'd consider blog-worthy. And pretty much, that's that.
On a side note, my mastery of the Portuguese language is developing, now I can read and make out MOST of a conversation. Yes I feel proud yes you might not care.
Speaking of which, I just got my highlight of the day. (like in this bloody moment, and you might not care about this either, so you could navigate away for today, this whole post interests no one but me)
Evanescence released a never-before-heard-B-side to help the victims of Haiti. It's called Together Again, and I'm listening to it right now, it's totally pretty.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Top